World Map

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Writer's Wiki

Hey Room 5JP I've started a Writer's Wiki for you. Go to the link below

http://stpatricksseniorclasses.wikispaces.com/

Up the top right hand corner is a link labelled 'join'. You will need an email address to join the wiki. Once you have joined you will find your name on the left hand side. Click on your name and a new page will come up. That page is yours for to use to share your writing. I will look and I may go on and put suggestions for you. Other people from our class can put suggestions too. Any suggestions you put on there put them in another colour!

We will talk more about this next term but get on and have a go with it.

Room 5CO I will talk to Mrs O about this idea once Room 5JP have had a go at it.

Keep it appropriate for a school Wiki!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a really good idea. If more people see our writing it will help us to become more creative and intepentent as we will find it easier to write and we won't need as much help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried to get on the wiki but could not get in to it I will have to try at school

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will work through it tomorrow. A few people have had problems so don't worry too much :)

    ReplyDelete