World Map

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tuesday

Hey guys. I'm not going to be in tomorrow. I'm still in my bed sick but I'm going to check the wiki and blog site in between naps! This is what I would like Room 5JP to do tomorrow:
- challenge yourselves with the division work we did as a whole class. Red group I would like you to work with people to help them. There are only a few that need a bit more practice
- make sure you reread the comments I put on your writing, think about your WALTs and continue with the writing you have been doing. Please explain it to the people who were absent last week
- once you have read all that you are meant to do then I would like you to find a good example of your WALT in a journal or another piece of writing in the class
- spend half an hour on your literacy boxes

Enjoy your day and post any questions about your day on here. I will try and get to them to answer :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Paterson,

    Hope you get better soon. We ahve just done some times tables sheets and are about to do the writing.....

    Get better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla. I'm lying in bed with a lemon and honey drink feeling very lazy but a wee bit better than yesterday. I hope you all have a very good day. I'm glad to hear that you have been doing some times tables. Don't forget to make some division problems for each other and help each other to remember how to work them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay miss Paterson

    I hope you feel better.
    hope your lemon drink made you feel better.

    xx Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that you're better.
    We had a great day, did the mugshots and me, Bridget, Eilish and Grace did the English ICAS......
    I can't believe I have a cold too thats why I wasn't at school yesterday! ! ! ! ! ! ! :( *_*

    Hop you get better soon! ! ! ! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bailey. I'm having Lemsips now. I just want to sleep all the time!

    I hope you are feeling better too Carla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello miss Patersioni really hope you get better.You must feel so yuck:|.cant wait till you came back to school
    from ranelle

    ReplyDelete